David Copperfield Show Starts Today!

The time has come! When I joined the 1066 Youth Theatre I would never have known it would be such an experience. I can put my hands up and say this has been one of the greatest shows I've ever been part of. I have never met such a friendly and professional group of young people. Even though I am only 17 myself, I feel a lot older and have found it really interesting to meet so many young people as passionate about acting as I am.

I'd just like to give a huge shout out to everyone in the ensemble because even though they don't have many lines, they still have to put in so much effort, and I can say from experience that this is no easy task. I would also like to thank everyone in the stage management team as they have helped us understand the discipline required backstage, including when to come on and where our props are located. Without them this production wouldn't be possible. I also want to thank the directors Niall, Barbara and Maureen for allowing me to be a part of this amazing cast.


Photo by Peter Mould

Finally I would just like to say that these have been some of the best few weeks of my life and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I believe I have made some life-long friends and we have already planned to come back next year to do 1066 Youth Theatre again. I would like to personally thank everyone involved: without everyone pulling together this wouldn't be possible. I hope the audience can enjoy themselves as much as we have enjoyed making this production.


Photo by Peter Mould


Lewis Jones
(Daniel Peggotty in David Copperfield)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Copperfield Rehearsal Day Eight

Hollow - show tomorrow!

Last Rehearsals